Rhino Club — inspired by Reina
, the museum’s beloved Chinese bronze rhinoceros — is just for kids! Travel
throughout Asia without leaving San Francisco and discover a trove of art treasures
that will fascinate and inspire. Through activity guides, storytelling tours
and arts-and-crafts workshops, you’ll learn, play and make art together as a
Rhino Club members receive:
- Free admission for all kids in your family under the age of 18
- An Explorer’s Backpack* filled with activity guides
- A Kid’s Passport, which gets stamped on each visit
- A guest pass for a caregiver
- Subscription to the Family E-news, highlighting great family programs at the museum
- Discounts and events with cultural partners throughout
- All benefits associated with your regular membership
Add Rhino Club membership
to any level for $50 ($35 is tax deductible) and enjoy new ways to discover, explore and create with the little ones in your life.
*One Explorer’s Backpack is included with each membership. You can purchase additional backpacks for $5 each. Backpacks must be picked up at the member desk. If you have questions or to join, call us at 415.581.3740 or visit us at the Member Desk.