Sharing a visit to the museum with a large group is an enriching experience. Groups enjoy discounted admission and private docent-led tours.
School GroupsFree admission is available for grades pre-K through 12 and California college groups. Visit our School Programs and College Groups pages for more information and to request a tour.
Group AdmissionGroups of 10 or more people enjoy reduced admission to the museum. Group reservations must be made and paid for at least two weeks in advance. To request more information or book your visit, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 415.581.3620. If you already know your preferences, you can also use our convenient online form or complete and submit a reservation form, which can be found below.
|General Admission||Special Exhibitions
+ General Admission
|Members Join today!||FREE||FREE|
|Seniors (65 & older)
College Students (with ID)
|Children (12 & under)
Private ToursExpert docents lead guided group tours of the museum’s collection and special exhibitions. Rates are per group and do not include museum admission.
Special ExhibitionsLet our docents lead you on a private tour of our engaging special exhibitions. Cost is $125 for up to 20 people.
Tours of the CollectionTours of the museum's collection are available year round. Cost is $100 for up to 20 people.
Tour a specific geographical region — China, the Himalayas or Korea., for example — or a theme. Full tour descriptions are available on our General Tours page. Among the most popular are:
- The Buddha: Art and Culture
- Great Works
- Along the Silk and Spice Routes
Reserve Your VisitHere are three ways to reserve your visit:
- Use our online form
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (415.581.4720) a completed reservation form for:
- Or, call 415.581.3620 or email us at email@example.com
For Your VisitWe look forward to seeing you! Please remember the following:
- If you have a tour or timed entry tickets, please arrive 15-20 minutes to pick up and distribute your tickets, check in your belongings or use the restrooms.
- Enter through the Priority Entrance (located left of the center doors).
- Check our website for other programs or events happening on the day of your visit that you may wish to experience.
- Please schedule enough time to shop at our museum store and dine in Cafe Asia.
- Let us know if there is anything we can do to make your visit more enjoyable!